Responsibilities of the Mercer County Treasurer’s Office
- Receiving and investing all monies collected by other county departments
- Daily Reconciliation of County Funds and Financial Institution balances
- Optimizing the investment return on the County’s portfolio in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code while maintaining liquidity needs of the County
- Serving as the Investment Officer and Banker for fiscal management of taxes and investor of funds
- Billing, Collection and Reconciliation of Real Estate and Mobile Home taxes
- Investment Advisory Board
- Board of Revision
- Budget Commission
- Data Processing Board
If anyone has questions about these services and programs, please call our office at (419) 586-2259.
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
101 North Main Street, Room 201
Celina, OH 45822