Responsibilities of the Mercer County Treasurer’s Office
- Receiving and investing all monies collected by other county departments
- Daily Reconciliation of County Funds and Financial Institution balances
- Optimizing the investment return on the County’s portfolio in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code while maintaining liquidity needs of the County
- Serving as the Investment Officer and Banker for fiscal management of taxes and investor of funds
- Billing, Collection and Reconciliation of Real Estate and Mobile Home taxes
Notice: If your property was damaged from the Memorial Day tornado, please complete DTE Form 26 and submit to the County Auditor’s Office for an adjustment to your property’s valuation. This revision will affect your 2019 Real Estate taxes payable in 2020.
- Investment Advisory Board
- Board of Revision
- Budget Commission
- Data Processing Board
If anyone has questions about these services and programs, please call our office at (419) 586-2259.