For your convenience these PDFs may be filled out electronically. Just click on one of the links below, and you will be able to fill out the form directly on your computer. Once complete, you may save the form and email it as an attachment to the appropriate address listed below. If you do not know how to do this you may print and mail it to the Mercer County Auditor’s Office address listed at the upper right of this page.
The following forms cannot be accepted via email. Original signatures are required, and therefore, the forms must be submitted in person or via traditional mail.
Please submit complaints either by Mail or Certified Mail to:
- MERCER COUNTY OHIO
- BOARD OF REVISION
- 101 N MAIN ST RM #105
- CELINA OHIO 45822
- Only an attorney may sign this document on behalf of an out of town owner.
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
101 North Main Street, Room 105
Celina, OH 45822
(419) 586-8089 (1st floor)
The Auditor’s Office Departments are located in several rooms within the Courthouse.
- Room 104 – Auditor: IT Dept.
- Room 105 – Auditor: Administrative
- Room 106- Auditor: Budgetary
- Room 109 – Auditor: Weights & Measures
- Room 207 – Auditor: Real Estate, Personal Property, Dog Tags, Vendors Licenses, Homestead, etc.
- Room 209 – Auditor: Tax Mapping