Laura Pease, Administrative Assistant
Responsibilities of the Mercer County Auditor’s Office
- Property Transfers
- Property Tax and Assessments
- Weights and Measures
- Tax Mapping
- Dog Tags
- Vendor Licenses
- Information Technology (IT)
- Personal Property
If your property was damaged or destroyed, please complete Form DTE26.
For general tax information, visit the Ohio Department of Taxation website.
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
101 North Main Street, Room 105
Celina, OH 45822
(419) 586-8089 (1st floor)
The Auditor’s Office Departments are located in several rooms within the Courthouse.
- Room 104 – Auditor: IT Dept.
- Room 105 – Auditor: Administrative
- Room 106- Auditor: Budgetary
- Room 109 – Auditor: Weights & Measures
- Room 207 – Auditor: Real Estate, Personal Property, Dog Tags, Vendors Licenses, Homestead, etc.
- Room 209 – Auditor: Tax Mapping