PRECINCT WORKER INFORMATION:
Apply to be an Election Official
Each precinct in the county enlists the help of individuals to served as election officials.
- Voting Location Managers oversee precinct election officials in their assigned precinct
- Precinct Election Officials assist the Voting Location Managers by signing voters in, checking identification, issuing ballots.
- To learn more about the responsibilites and benefits of being a Precinct Election Official, please contact your Board of Elections.
Each election official must
- Be at least 17 years of age,
- Be a registered voter in the county,
- Must be able to work at least 15 hours on election day,
- Must attend poll training.
Election Official Compensation
- Starts at $120.75 for the day